Gwinnett Forum publisher Elliott Brack suggests that Gwinnett County needs a long-range list of continuing objectives for improving the county.
- Development of a two-party system for county offices.
- Light rail for Gwinnett from Doraville MARTA station to Gwinnett Arena.
- Extension of Gwinnett Place CID area to include Gwinnett Arena and Sugarloaf Mills Mall.
- Banning of tobacco in all Gwinnett parks.
- More diverse candidates for political offices and appointment to local boards.
- Creative efforts to support the arts in Gwinnett.
- Advancement and expansion of municipal and Gwinnett historical societies.
- Stronger regulation of late-night establishments with alcoholic licenses.
- Moving statewide non-partisan judge election runoffs to the General Election.
- Requiring the Georgia Legislature to meet once every two years.
- Establishment of more Community Gardens.
- Development of more roundabouts at heavy traffic intersections.